DAY three: It’s up to me!
Meeting Design LAB TEMPLATE
MEETING DESIGN TEMPLATE QUESTIONS
• What’s the larger picture we’re working in?
• Is it a stand alone meeting or part of a series? What is the decision making power of the group?
• What is your calling question?
• What is the real need for this meeting?
• What is our clarity about what we are inviting people to?
• How does your purpose address work and relationships?
• What is your Purpose Statement?
• Who should come to your meeting?
• Who else?
• What work and questions will get us to our purpose?
• What methodologies will you use?
• What is the timing?
• How will we make sense of what we’ve talked about?
• How will we share that?